Rae - Yo Meth, hold up, hold up. Yo Meth, where my Killer tape at? First of all, where my-- Where the fuck is my tape at?
Meth - Yo son I ain't got that piece son
Rae - How you ain't go my shit, When I let you hold it man
Meth - Yo niggas came over to have 40's and blunts kid. The shit just came up missin' man
Rae - Come on man, that don't got nothin to do with my shit man. Come on, go head with that shit
Meth - Come on man, I'll buy you 4 more fuckin Killah tapes man
Meth - Yo son I ain't got that piece son
Rae - How you ain't go my shit, When I let you hold it man
Meth - Yo niggas came over to have 40's and blunts kid. The shit just came up missin' man
Rae - Come on man, that don't got nothin to do with my shit man. Come on, go head with that shit
Meth - Come on man, I'll buy you 4 more fuckin Killah tapes man